“This release will further lower the learning curve for business analysts responsible for managing the rules, predictive models and decision logic that automate key enterprise decisions,” said Carole-Ann Berlioz, Sparkling Logic’s Chief Product Officer. “Many of our existing customers provided feedback that we incorporated along with our R&D innovations to provide the best-in-class user experience combined with the powerful features that enable business analysts to manage rules and decisions without relying on IT.”
“We are very excited about the latest release of SMARTS and appreciate that Sparkling Logic was responsive to our feedback,” said Ramesh Sharma, Senior Director of Product Management at Equifax. “This release will enable us to better help our worldwide customers to automate account opening, credit-risk decisioning, cross-selling, and fraud mitigation during the account acquisition process.”
- Request a custom demo - https://www.sparklinglogic.com/request-a-demo/
- Download SMARTS Analytics-Driven Decisions White Paper - https://www.sparklinglogic.com/resources/analytics-driven-automated-decisions/
- Request a free Sparkling Logic SMARTS evaluation - https://www.sparklinglogic.com/evaluation/
- Follow them on Twitter - https://twitter.com/SparklingLogic
- Read their Blog - https://www.sparklinglogic.com/blog/
About Sparkling Logic
Sparkling Logic Inc. is a California-based company leading technology innovation in Decision Management. Sparkling Logic’s SMARTS™ decision management system is a business rules and analytics platform that empowers business and data analysts to discover, test, simulate, deploy and continuously improve data-informed business decisions that drive daily business operations in applications and systems.
Learn more about Sparkling Logic at www.sparklinglogic.com.
Sparkling Logic, Sparkling Logic SMARTS, RedPen and BluePen are trademarks of Sparkling Logic, Inc. in the United States and in other countries. Patents Pending.